How To Choose the Quietest Blender: Buyer’s Guide
|1. Noise Levels||With its noisy rumbling roar, a blender will wake people up. The noise frequency of the blender is the most critical factor to consider. The decibel level in most products is advertised by the retailer, so you can compare. Many manufacturers still utilize sound-isolation technology to keep the motor silent. When comparing items, keep an eye out for this feature.|
|2. Motor Power||The motor power is another significant technological aspect to investigate. This is normally expressed in watts or horsepower. The frequency at which you can use the blender, as well as your budget, are two considerations to remember when choosing a motor power. If the blender can not be used for hard grinding, go for one with a lower motor capacity. A high-capacity motor is not only expensive, but it also absorbs a lot of energy.|
|3. Speed Settings||Choose a blender that allows you to change the RPM (more info about RPM on cooking.stackexchange.com). Some blenders have only two speeds: low and high, while others have 8 to 12 speeds to choose from.|
|4. Blades||A blender’s blades are an essential component. The blade’s size, quantity, and longevity are all important considerations. When blending ice or hard ingredients, you don’t want the blades to wear out or split. Therefore, use stainless steel blades that are long-lasting and sharp. Remember that, the appliance’s speed increases as the number of blades increases.|
|5. Design/ Style||If you like to decorate your house, the blender’s design would be a major factor in your choice. Whether it’s chic and sleek or modern and elaborate, the newest addition to your kitchen must be in a theme that you prefer.|
|6. Functionality||Many blenders have a range of features, including smashing frozen foods and slicing nuts, as well as grinding hard ingredients, and mixing hot liquids. If you don’t want to buy a chopper and a grinder individually, look for a blender that has all features. Choose a high-powered blender if you need to grind rough, dry ingredients.|
|7. Pitcher||The blender’s pitcher must be made of heavy glass or plastic that won’t break quickly. To check the quantity or volume of the ingredients/fluids, certain pitchers have measurement marks on the side. If you’re picky about proportions in your recipes, this is the choice for you. To avoid spillage, make sure the bottle has an easy-pour spout.|
|8. Dishwasher Safety||This is important for those who use a dishwasher on a regular basis. The blender’s blades, pitcher, lids, and other parts should all be dishwasher safe and clean. Many manufacturers have details like this in their catalog of advantages. Also, look for blenders with components that can be quickly removed, washed, and repaired.|
|9. Additional Features||Additional features, such as a tamper or twin spare valves, are available on some products. Blenders with smart technologies and control capabilities are also available. A jar pad sensor is used in some blenders, which detects any assembly flaws. Any extra options, aside from the standard features, are fascinating to explore before purchasing a quiet blender.|
Are Ninja blenders quiet?
Instead of being silent, Ninja blendersn(official website) are best known for their strength and scale. This does not, however, imply they are the loudest. Ninja blenders are relatively quiet relative to most blenders. At the same time, at noise level, certain brands such as Hamilton (official website), Jamba Appliances (pros and cons on blenderauthority.com), and KitchenAid (more info on kitchenaid.com) could beat Ninja Blenders.
How can I make my blender quieter?
You have to move it away from the wall first. The noise will echo off the walls while the blender is held in a confined room to make it sound louder than it really is. To dampen the sound, you can even place it on top of a dish towel or silicone mat. Finally, the night before, to prevent any morning noise, you should consider blending beforehand.
Is the NutriBullet quiet?
Under normal conditions, Nutribullet (official website) is around 91 and 97 decibels. A vehicle that travels 65 miles per hour, 25 feet out, is around 77 decibels. And for blenders, this is pretty noisy, given the quietest Ninja blender operates at about 69 decibels.
Why are blenders so loud?
Blenders are noisy, but due to the vibrations they carry through the counter and into the walls, they can sound much more so. When a rotating blade reaches speeds fast enough to pulverize solids into liquid, that is what happens. A blender could spin 11,000. This is often the explanation why they are so loud.
How can I make my kitchen quieter?
Ultimately, you have to lower the ceiling to keep your kitchen quiet, then leave a gap in the center that helps absorb the noise but also gives it a direction to go. Instead of over the burner, the exhaust fans in range hoods that filter away smoke and smells should be placed in an attic to avoid any noise.
Comparison Table & Main Features
1. Vitamix 36019 36019-1 Vita-Mix Quiet One Blender 48 oz – Editor’s Choice
- The Quiet One On-Counter Bar Blender
- 48 oz. polycarbonate container
- 6 program buttons
Vitamix 36019 Vita-Mix Quiet One Blender (official website) Specifications
|Item Weight||23.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.8 x 13.8 x 22 inches|
|Power||120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Included Components||48 oz. polycarbonate Clear Tritan BPA-free (more info on efsa.europa.eu) advance container, magnetically-secured back cover to reduce cleaning time|
|The Quiet One||Vibration dampening technology|
|Programs||6 program buttons, 34 optimized programs, and 93 variable speeds|
Vitamix uses sound dampening equipment and a noise enclosure that surrounds the mixing jar to hold the powerhouse motor silent. The 48-ounce Tritan polycarbonate extra-large container is durable enough for everyday use and can also take unintended drops or impacts. The unit also comes with six pre-set blending functions programmed.
Easy to Use
Vitamix doesn’t really do anything little or halfway, but they assure it’s quiet if they claim this is their “Quiet One” blender. But it’s strong, with a motor of 1800W. However, this blender is too expensive, but if you have the resources, it might be a good fit for you.
|Easy to clean|
Vitamix “The Quiet One” Review – Noise Reduction Beverage Blender
2. Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender – Amazon’s Choice
- The Ninja professional blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power 64 ounce maximum liquid...
- Ninja total crushing blades gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing crush ice and frozen fruit in seconds
- The 72 ounce professional blender jar is perfect for making large batches of creamy, frozen drinks and smoothies for the entire family also perfect for...
Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender (official website) Specifications
|Item Weight||7.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches|
|Included Components||72 ounce professional blender jar, 64 ounce maximum liquid capacity, 6 total crushing blades|
Total Crushing Technology
Dishwasher Safe and Easy to Clean
The balance of being simple to use and consistent can give the best blenders. It should be very simple and quick to navigate the commands. Of course, particularly if you are making smoothies, you would also want to make sure that you have plenty of strength, this blender delivers that all.
|Strong motor power||Warranty covers only the motor/base|
NINJA PROFESSIONAL BLENDER REVIEW with NUTRI NINJA CUPS
3. WantJoin Professional Commercial Blender With Shield Quiet Sound Enclosure – Great Powerful Blending
- 【Quiet and soundproof 】 Wantjoin quiet and soundproof shield professional blender reduce noises and also no splatter and leaking while your blending....
- 【Powerful blade and strong 2200W motor 】Wantjoin professional countertop blender use powerful blade and 2200W motor together with dual direction blade...
- 【Beautiful design exquisite outlook 】Wantjoin industry strong power blender adopts exquisite outlook and a shield cover ,helpful to escape from noise...
WantJoin Professional Commercial Blender Specifications
|Item Weight||16.66 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.84 x 9.84 x 21.65 inches|
|Included Components||80oz (2.2L, 8 Cups) BPA-free Tritan Jar for Family/ Commercial Size, built-in Pulse& 15-speeds control, Auto-clean|
|Ice-Crushing||5 seconds fast|
|Quiet Shield Blender||Quiet blend technology and Sound Proof Cover|
In combination with dual direction blade technology, Wantjoin professional countertop blender (more info on walmart.com) uses a powerful blade and 2200W motor for strong blending and steady capacity. It has a 38000 RPM high-speed specialist countertop blender for shakes and smoothies, and a built-in Pulse 15-speed power for your preferences.
Anti Overheat and Feeding Hole
Professional blender Wantjoin’s silent and soundproof shield prevents noise and therefore no splatter and leakage when blending is acquired. With a high-capacity pitcher, this heavy-duty consumer blender adapts to every environment it was in.
|Auto-clean||No manual and instruction included|
|Simple and fast operation|
|5-second fast ice-crushing|
WantJoin Professional Commercial Blender Video Review
4. Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender – Best Value for Money
- Crushes Ice and Frozen Ingredients Fast Powerful 1500 Watt/ 20 Peak Hp and Hardened, Stainless Steel Blades Works Through Hard Ingredients in Seconds
- Removable Quiet Shield Dampens Noise During the Blending Process; Infinite Speed Control Ranges From Super Slow 3,000 RPM to Fast 18,000 RPM
- 4 Program Settings Smoothie, Ice Crush, Puree, and Clean Offer One-Touch Convenience and Easy Cleanup Variable Speed Dial Provides Control
Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender (official website) Specifications
|Item Weight||9.68 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.68 x 17.2 x 11.42 inches|
|Included Components||Dishwasher-Safe 32 Oz Shatterproof Jar BPA-Free Jar Included Tamper, Infinite Speed Control Ranges From Super Slow 3,000 RPM to Fast 18,000 RPM, stainless-steel blades|
|Balanced, buffered sound||Removable sound enclosure for quieter blending, that can also be used as a serving pitcher|
|Programs||4 Program Settings: Smoothie, Ice Crush, Puree, and Clean offer one-touch convenience and easy cleanup|
Various Blending Configuration
It should be remembered that the jar is often quite heavy for this blender. Luckily, the Quiet Shield Blender from Hamilton Beach Professional comes with a unique self-cleaning feature. This can almost instantly ensure that the jug is completely clean.
|Four program settings||Heavy glass jar|
|BPA-proof and shatterproof jar|
|Dishwasher safe parts|
Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender Video Review
5. CRANDDI Blender, Quiet Shield Blender with 2200W Base – Excellent for Home Use
- WE BRING CRANDDI BLENDER IN TREND TO LIFE. Professional Blender from CRANDDI with newest unique Quiet Shield outlook design which is suitable for consumers...
- QUIET SHIELD BLENDER CAN DO. CRANDDI Quiet Shield Blender comes with quiet blend technology and Sound Proof Cover dramatically reduces noise levels, no...
- ALL YOU NEED IS USER FRIENDLY DESIGN. Cranddi blenders BPA-Free Jar Included Lid Of Feeding Port, easy to put your ingredients from the top lid; the tamper...
CRANDDI Blender Specifications
|Item Weight||17.66 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.27 x 11.02 x 19.29 inches|
|Included Components||80 Oz (2.2 liter) Tritan BPA-free jar, Non-slip handle & base, BPA-free pitcher and 20 oz personal travel bottle (with to-go lids, all of them are dishwasher-safe); user manual and a tamper|
|Quiet Shield Blender||Quiet blend technology and Sound Proof Cover|
|Special Features||Overheat protection and self-cleaning design, built-in Pulse& 15-speeds control||Warranty||1 YEAR|
Feeding Port and Travel Bottle
15 Option Pulse Mode
CRANDDI Quiet Shield Blender fits with quiet blend technology and significantly lowers noise levels with Sound Proof Cover, no more concern about any splatter or leakage when blending, perfect for family use.
|Suitable for big families||Big and heavy|
|Easy to clean|
CRANDDI Blender, Quiet Shield Blender, Professional High Speed Countertop Blender Review
6. Cleanblend Classic Blender, Personal Blender for Shakes and Smoothies – Best Multipurpose
- HEAVY DUTY BLENDER – The Cleanblend Classic Blender has commercial blender strength with the size and convenience of a personal blender. Instead of...
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL BLENDER – Replace up to 9 different kitchen appliances with one easy-to-use, quiet machine. The Classic Blender can handle juice, ice...
- BPA-FREE – The pitcher and accessories on each Cleanblend Classic Blender are made of high-quality materials that will not emit toxic chemicals into your...
Cleanblend Classic Blender (official website) Specifications
|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Material||BPA Free Plastic (more info on efsa.europa.eu)|
|Included Components||64 Oz BPA-free jar, BPA-free pitcher, accessories and a tamper, High-end stainless-steel 8 blade system|
|Multifunctional||One instead of 9 different kitchen appliances||Warranty||5 YEAR Warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee|
Healthy Meals Accuracy
Make you’re blending a breeze, with this 3 horsepower, 1800 watt motor, and 120v plug Cleanblend Classic Blender. This quiet blender, which is easy to use, makes it easy to enjoy clean, nutritious meals with less hassle and less noise.
|5-year warranty||The blender lags|