- How To Choose the Quietest Blender: Buyer’s Guide
- The Quietest Blender: Comparison Table & Main Features
- 1. Vitamix The Quiet One 48 oz – Quietest Commercial Blender
- 2. Ninja Professional 72 Oz – Quite Countertop Blender
- 3. WantJoin Professional – Soundproofed Blender
- 4. Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender – Best Value for Money
- 5. CRANDDI Blender, Quiet Shield Blender with 2200W Base – Excellent for Home Use
- 6. Cleanblend Classic Blender, Personal Blender for Shakes and Smoothies – Best Multipurpose
How To Choose the Quietest Blender: Buyer’s Guide
|1. Noise Levels||With its noisy rumbling roar, a blender will wake people up. The noise frequency of the blender is the most critical factor to consider. The decibel level in most products is advertised by the retailer, so you can compare. Many manufacturers still utilize sound-isolation technology to keep the motor silent. When comparing items, keep an eye out for this feature.|
|2. Motor Power||The motor power is another significant technological aspect to investigate. This is normally expressed in watts or horsepower. The frequency at which you can use the blender, as well as your budget, are two considerations to remember when choosing a motor power. If the blender can not be used for hard grinding, go for one with a lower motor capacity. A high-capacity motor is not only expensive, but it also absorbs a lot of energy.|
|3. Speed Settings||Choose a blender that allows you to change the RPM (more info about RPM on cooking.stackexchange.com). Some blenders have only two speeds: low and high, while others have 8 to 12 speeds to choose from.|
|4. Blades||A blender’s blades are an essential component. The blade’s size, quantity, and longevity are all important considerations. When blending ice or hard ingredients, you don’t want the blades to wear out or split. Therefore, use stainless steel blades that are long-lasting and sharp. Remember that, the appliance’s speed increases as the number of blades increases.|
|5. Design/ Style||If you like to decorate your house, the blender’s design would be a major factor in your choice. Whether it’s chic and sleek or modern and elaborate, the newest addition to your kitchen must be in a theme that you prefer.|
|6. Functionality||Many blenders have a range of features, including smashing frozen foods and slicing nuts, as well as grinding hard ingredients, and mixing hot liquids. If you don’t want to buy a chopper and a grinder individually, look for a blender that has all features. Choose a high-powered blender if you need to grind rough, dry ingredients.|
|7. Pitcher||The blender’s pitcher must be made of heavy glass or plastic that won’t break quickly. To check the quantity or volume of the ingredients/fluids, certain pitchers have measurement marks on the side. If you’re picky about proportions in your recipes, this is the choice for you. To avoid spillage, make sure the bottle has an easy-pour spout.|
|8. Dishwasher Safety||This is important for those who use a dishwasher on a regular basis. The blender’s blades, pitcher, lids, and other parts should all be dishwasher safe and clean. Many manufacturers have details like this in their catalog of advantages. Also, look for blenders with components that can be quickly removed, washed, and repaired.|
|9. Additional Features||Additional features, such as a tamper or twin spare valves, are available on some products. Blenders with smart technologies and control capabilities are also available. A jar pad sensor is used in some blenders, which detects any assembly flaws. Any extra options, aside from the standard features, are fascinating to explore before purchasing a quiet blender.|
Why are blenders so loud?
Blenders are noisy, but due to the vibrations they carry through the counter and into the walls, they can sound much more so. When a rotating blade reaches speeds fast enough to pulverize solids into liquid, that is what happens. A blender could spin 11,000. This is often the explanation why they are so loud.
The decibel level is a measurement of sound intensity. When operating, most blenders make 88 decibels or less. This is in contrast to human conversations, which generate 68 decibels. In essence, to be considered a quiet blender, it should have a dB level of around 68-70dB.
How can I make my blender quieter?
You have to move it away from the wall first. The noise will echo off the walls while the blender is held in a confined room to make it sound louder than it really is. To dampen the sound, you can even place it on top of a dish towel or silicone mat. Finally, the night before, to prevent any morning noise, you should consider blending beforehand.
Are Ninja blenders quiet?
Instead of being silent, Ninja blenders (official website) are best known for their strength and scale. This does not, however, imply they are the loudest. Ninja blenders are relatively quiet relative to most blenders. At the same time, at noise level, certain brands such as Hamilton (official website), Jamba Appliances (pros and cons on blenderauthority.com), and KitchenAid (more info on kitchenaid.com) could beat Ninja Blenders.
Is the NutriBullet quiet?
Under normal conditions, Nutribullet (official website) is around 91 and 97 decibels. A vehicle that travels 65 miles per hour, 25 feet out, is around 77 decibels. And for blenders, this is pretty noisy, given the quietest Ninja blender operates at about 69 decibels.
How can I make my kitchen quieter?
Ultimately, you have to lower the ceiling to keep your kitchen quiet, then leave a gap in the center that helps absorb the noise but also gives it a direction to go. Instead of over the burner, the exhaust fans in range hoods that filter away smoke and smells should be placed in an attic to avoid any noise.
The Quietest Blender: Comparison Table & Main Features
*Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.
1. Vitamix The Quiet One 48 oz – Quietest Commercial Blender
- The Quiet One On-Counter Bar Blender
- 48 oz. polycarbonate container
- 6 program buttons
Vitamix 36019 Vita-Mix Quiet One Blender (official website) Specifications
|Item Weight||23.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.8 x 13.8 x 22 inches|
|Power||120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Included Components||48 oz. polycarbonate Clear Tritan BPA-free (more info on efsa.europa.eu) advance container, magnetically-secured back cover to reduce cleaning time|
|The Quiet One||Vibration dampening technology|
|Programs||6 program buttons, 34 optimized programs, and 93 variable speeds|
Easy to Use
|Easy to clean|
Vitamix “The Quiet One” Review – Noise Reduction Beverage Blender
2. Ninja Professional 72 Oz – Quite Countertop Blender
- PROFESSIONAL POWER: 1000 watts of professional power can crush ice and breakdown any tough ingredient.
- XL CAPACITY: The 72 oz professional blender pitcher is excellent for making frozen drinks and creamy smoothies for the entire family. 64 oz. max liquid...
- INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY: Total Crushing Technology delivers unbeatable power with blades that pulverize and crush through ice, whole fruits and vegetables...
Ninja Professional 72 Oz Specifications
|Item Weight||7.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches|
|Included Components||72 ounce professional blender jar, 64 ounce maximum liquid capacity, 6 total crushing blades|
Total Crushing Technology
Dishwasher Safe and Easy to Clean
|Strong motor power||Warranty covers only the motor/base|
NINJA Blender Video Review
3. WantJoin Professional – Soundproofed Blender
- 【Quiet and Soundproof 】 Wantjoin quiet and soundproof shield professional blender reduce noises and also no splatter and leaking while your blending....
- 【Powerful blade and Strong 2200W motor 】Wantjoin professional countertop blender use powerful blade and 2200W motor together with dual direction blade...
- 【Beautiful design exquisite outlook 】Wantjoin industry strong power blender adopts exquisite outlook and a shield cover ,helpful to escape from noise...
WantJoin Professional Commercial Blender Specifications
|Item Weight||16.66 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.84 x 9.84 x 21.65 inches|
|Included Components||80oz (2.2L, 8 Cups) BPA-free Tritan Jar for Family/ Commercial Size, built-in Pulse& 15-speeds control, Auto-clean|
|Ice-Crushing||5 seconds fast|
|Quiet Shield Blender||Quiet blend technology and Sound Proof Cover|
Anti Overheat and Feeding Hole
|Auto-clean||No manual and instruction included|
|Simple and fast operation|
|5-second fast ice-crushing|
WantJoin Professional Commercial Blender Video Review
4. Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender – Best Value for Money
- Crushes Ice and Frozen Ingredients Fast Powerful 1500 Watt/ 20 Peak Hp and Hardened, Stainless Steel Blades Works Through Hard Ingredients in Seconds
- Removable Quiet Shield Dampens Noise During the Blending Process; Infinite Speed Control Ranges From Super Slow 3,000 RPM to Fast 18,000 RPM
- 4 Program Settings Smoothie, Ice Crush, Puree, and Clean Offer One-Touch Convenience and Easy Cleanup Variable Speed Dial Provides Control
Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender (official website) Specifications
|Item Weight||9.68 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.68 x 17.2 x 11.42 inches|
|Included Components||Dishwasher-Safe 32 Oz Shatterproof Jar BPA-Free Jar Included Tamper, Infinite Speed Control Ranges From Super Slow 3,000 RPM to Fast 18,000 RPM, stainless-steel blades|
|Balanced, buffered sound||Removable sound enclosure for quieter blending, that can also be used as a serving pitcher|
|Programs||4 Program Settings: Smoothie, Ice Crush, Puree, and Clean offer one-touch convenience and easy cleanup|
Various Blending Configuration
|Four program settings||Heavy glass jar|
|BPA-proof and shatterproof jar|
|Dishwasher safe parts|
Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield Blender Video Review
5. CRANDDI Blender, Quiet Shield Blender with 2200W Base – Excellent for Home Use
- 【Quiet Blender】CRANDDI soundproof quiet blender is designed with a thinckened shield cover to reduce noise when blending.The transparent shield don't...
- 【Industries Strong Motor 2200W 】CRANDDI countertop countertop mixer uses food-grade long blades and 2200W motor, which can provide faster and smoother...
- 【15 Speed Control】Quiet Blenders comes with 15 Speed Settings to create a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend,...
CRANDDI Blender Specifications
|Item Weight||17.66 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.27 x 11.02 x 19.29 inches|
|Included Components||80 Oz (2.2 liter) Tritan BPA-free jar, Non-slip handle & base, BPA-free pitcher and 20 oz personal travel bottle (with to-go lids, all of them are dishwasher-safe); user manual and a tamper|
|Quiet Shield Blender||Quiet blend technology and Sound Proof Cover|
|Special Features||Overheat protection and self-cleaning design, built-in Pulse& 15-speeds control|
Feeding Port and Travel Bottle
15 Option Pulse Mode
|Suitable for big families||Big and heavy|
|Easy to clean|
CRANDDI Blender, Quiet Shield Blender, Professional High Speed Countertop Blender Review
6. Cleanblend Classic Blender, Personal Blender for Shakes and Smoothies – Best Multipurpose
- HIGH POWERED BLENDER FOR OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE - The most powerful heavy duty countertop blenders we know of. Cleanblend’s commercial blenders feature...
- MULTI-USE BLENDER, ALL-IN-ONE MACHINE: Our Cleanblend Countertop Blenders could replace up to 9 appliances: crush, blend, chop, grind, heat, process,...
- BEST BLENDER FOR LARGE PORTIONS: When a single serve blender isn't enough, This bigger and better super blender serves up large batches of smoothies, fresh...
Cleanblend Classic Blender (official website) Specifications
|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Material||BPA Free Plastic (more info on efsa.europa.eu)|
|Included Components||64 Oz BPA-free jar, BPA-free pitcher, accessories and a tamper, High-end stainless-steel 8 blade system|
|Multifunctional||One instead of 9 different kitchen appliances|
Healthy Meals Accuracy
|5-year warranty||The blender lags|